Introducing the 2 doors 4 seat CityBug Electric Vehicle to South Africa mid-2021.
Eleksa imports and distributes Electric Vehicles in South Africa for the last 6 years.
We plan to use our current and future dealerships to distribute the vehicle throughout South Africa.
The first 4 CityBug’s arrived in South Africa in July 2021. Expect to see many CityBug’s in your town or city.
The CityBug is an urban EV with the following capabilities:
- Charging cost of 15c per km.
- A full charge costs around R15.00.
- Speed 60km/h.
- Range 100 km (upgradeable to 200km).
- Includes aircon, navigation, electric windows, android tablet, USB and a sound system.
- 2 Doors 4 Seats.
Retail Price: R200 000
It is an ideal city or town runabout. It experiences good interest as a delivery vehicle for short-range deliveries due to the extremely low running cost.
Note: CityBug is already on the market in the UK, Spain, Germany and Uruguay.
- New Investors and Dealerships have the opportunity to join Eleksa either as a passive investor or as an investor and retailer with his own Eleksa Branch. We currently have 20 investors.
- Eleksa is open to partnerships with companies considering EV’s in their business fleet or as their core business.
- Alternative energy companies have the opportunity to include these vehicles in their product range to further protect their customers from power and fuel uncertainties and cost escalation.
- More vehicles will be added in future including a small bakkie, delivery van and a small family SUV.