Introducing the 2 doors 4 seat CityBug Electric Vehicle to South Africa mid-2021.
Eleksa imports and distributes Electric Vehicles in South Africa for the last 6 years.
We plan to use our current and future dealerships to distribute the vehicle throughout South Africa.
The first 4 CityBug’s arrived in South Africa in July 2021. Expect to see many CityBug’s in your town or city.
The CityBug is an urban EV with the following specifications:
- Charging cost of 15c per km.
- A full charge cost around R15.00.
- Speed 55km/h.
- Range 100 km (upgradeable to 200km).
- 2 Doors 4 Seats.
- 12-inch alloy wheels.
- Artificial leather seats with contrast stitching.
- Powered by a 9kWh battery and a 4kW electric motor.
- Supports a load-carrying capacity of roughly 300kg.
- Maximum incline scalability is rated at 11.31 degrees.
- Dimensions: 2,960mm long, 1,480mm wide, and 1,520mm tall.
- Includes aircon, sound system, USB ports, central locking, reverse camera, electric windows, digital instrument cluster, Bluetooth connectivity, google maps navigation, android tablet infotainment system, emergency cut-off switch.
- New Investors and Dealerships have the opportunity to join Eleksa either as a passive investor or as an investor and retailer with his own Eleksa Branch. We currently have 20 investors.
- Eleksa is open to partnerships with companies considering EV’s in their business fleet or as their core business.
- Alternative energy companies have the opportunity to include these vehicles in their product range to further protect their customers from power and fuel uncertainties and cost escalation.
- More vehicles will be added in future including a small bakkie, delivery van and a small family SUV.